Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Raped and feeling awful

(17 Posts)
Redapple12 Sun 26-Jun-16 23:35:54

I was raped. I'm 5 weeks pregnant. I feel awful 24/7. I suffer from depression. I'm 16 years old. I've got no one- my mum wants me to have an abortion or move out. I work in a nursery as an apprentice- but I was meant to be starting a full time college course in August, but I don't know anymore because of pregnancy and finances. I'm gonna have a rapists baby at 16 years old.

2nds Sun 26-Jun-16 23:38:00

Did you report this to the police? Have you spoken to anyone about it aside from your mother?

PortiaCastis Sun 26-Jun-16 23:40:45

Didn't you post about this last week.Please contact the police.

elephantoverthehill Sun 26-Jun-16 23:42:44

Have you contacted the Police? A crime was committed against you and you need professional support. Big hand hold but get the right support in motion. Have you seen your GP? Or have you done a home pregnacy kit? Lots of help and options open to you, get some information and help.

Redapple12 Sun 26-Jun-16 23:44:02

I've told the police and my GP.
The police are currently carrying out an examination. But because it happened in his house they don't know if there'll be enough evidence to press charges hmm

I told my boss, as I needed some time off work and I kept bursting into tears over the littlest thing (kids screaming in street, a toddler having a tantrum, a baby putting there arms up to be lifted).

elephantoverthehill Sun 26-Jun-16 23:49:02

But what support has been put in place OP? If none then you need to ask for it. Difficult I know.

Redapple12 Sun 26-Jun-16 23:57:35

I've been giving an appointment with an old councillor I saw years ago. They've taken pictures of my body and confirmed pregnancy and 2 broken ribs. I've been given phone numbers for different organisations- but it's just getting the guts to actually phone them.

elephantoverthehill Mon 27-Jun-16 00:04:53

If you can open up on here, you can get the guts to ring. You are talking to who knows on here, at the end of the phone there is a trusted professional.

PrettyDumb Mon 27-Jun-16 00:18:46

Who do you live with?

Evergreen17 Mon 27-Jun-16 09:12:14

You do know you have options don't you? You can decide wha to do with your pregnancy now and you are entirely within the law and your rights.
Do you have a friend that can call for you??
Please dont wait, just take some action even if small. If you can pick up the phone today sweety, you can do this

londonrach Mon 27-Jun-16 14:50:14

Hugs redapple. Its up to you what you do. You have time still. I think you need an external help here. when you seeing the councillor?

laurenwiltxx Tue 28-Jun-16 01:16:46

flowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowers

user1465823522 Tue 28-Jun-16 02:12:51

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Nibledbyducks Tue 28-Jun-16 03:12:15

You don't have no one, you have us, all that matters is what you want x

Shortninbread Fri 01-Jul-16 05:56:57

Sorry to hear you've been so mistreated red apple. I hope you can find safety and comfort and heal yourself with time. There are clinics which provide a couple of tablets which terminate the pregnancy. You don't need have an operation in case you're worried about that.

Ledkr Fri 01-Jul-16 07:26:54

Sweetheart. I volunteer for rape crisis and we have so much training and it's also voluntary so we do it cos we really and truly want to help (and mostly have had our own shit too)
They are the best people to help and advise you.
You can do what ever you want to do. You are so brave to post here.
Do you want me to find the number to call (pm me your locality) or have you got it.
You have done nothing wrong, you can get through this.

DoubleCarrick Fri 01-Jul-16 07:29:10

Do you have an aunt or someone you can confide in?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now