Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Clear blue test

(7 Posts)
MollyAmelia2015 Sun 26-Jun-16 18:39:50

Hello, going from my first day of last period, I'd be roughly 11 weeks today (10th April) however I've known for about 2 weeks, stupidly I did another test just because it makes me feel good seeing that 'pregnant' sign but it came up with 1-2 weeks, could it be that I'm further along and the test is kind of designed for early testing or is something wrong with baby?! Has anyone else had this happen!! TIA x

LynseyH5 Sun 26-Jun-16 19:11:04

I haven't any proper experience with the digital ones but I have read a LOT of stories how they are not accurate. Try not to worry about it too much and stay away from doing more! Have you a scan date soon? That'll hopefully put your mind to rest x

sizethree Sun 26-Jun-16 19:39:37

They are notoriously unreliable so try not to panic.
Your scan date must be coming up soon, so hopefully not too long to wait.

MollyAmelia2015 Sun 26-Jun-16 20:00:52

have my midwife appointment Tuesday to get things going and hopefully a scan next week or week after! Thankyou so much for your reassurance, I will stay away from test forever now haha! Xx

LBNM19 Sun 26-Jun-16 21:20:35

They really aren't accurate. I drove myself mad with them. Didn't get a 3 plus untill well over 7 Weeks and I've read once your further along they can get confused.

Jodie1982 Mon 27-Jun-16 15:44:07

Same due date smile
I wouldn't worry about it. I only ever test the once. Can't wait for 1st scan. It always drags by doesn't it.

MollyAmelia2015 Tue 28-Jun-16 09:47:36

Got my midwife appointment today, so still gotta wait for a date for my scan sad you're so right they drag like hell! Then the 20 week scan seems to take 1000 years too haha xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now