Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Best pregnancy pillow

(9 Posts)
Lynn5 Sat 25-Jun-16 09:56:28

Just that really can anyone give me a link to buy a pillow. Been looking on Amazon etc but keep going round in circles.

Looking for something that will support my bump on my side, inbetween my legs and my back. Would like one of the huge u shaped ones. Just don't want to buy a Rubbish one. Not fussed on the cost. Thanks.

AveEldon Sat 25-Jun-16 10:19:47

I bought this one www.johnlewis.com/theraline-original-maternity-and-nursing-pillow-ecru/p230733273
It's full of microbeads so you have to shake and adjust it sometimes

These www.johnlewis.com/dreamgenii-maternity-and-nursing-pillow/p230519017 get good reviews but I prefer to lie on my right side so I didn't get this one

Lynn5 Sat 25-Jun-16 12:44:05

Thanks very much I'll check them out.

PotatoBread Sat 25-Jun-16 13:02:40

I have the dream genii and I really wouldn't recommend it. It's designed for those who lie on one side only. If you want to change sides you have to lift the genii and turn it over with you. Really cumbersome. Very badly designed and a waste of money IMO.

PotatoBread Sat 25-Jun-16 13:13:16

The theraline one looks good and I would get that one if I were buying again.

balalalala Sat 25-Jun-16 13:41:39

I have a dream genii and also wouldn't recommend it. Spent most of the time I've had it under the bed!

Mrsbadger77 Sat 25-Jun-16 17:23:34

Also hate the dream geni totally pointless and a waste of money. I'm much more comfortable with a normal pillow between my legs.

TheFandango Sat 25-Jun-16 19:30:17

I borrowed a dream geni and found that I had a bad back after a few nights use and have resorted to using two normal pillows again!

Britnyspears Sat 25-Jun-16 22:06:57

I love my theraline pillow. Lots of different covers to choose from too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now