Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby number 3 and worried

(1 Post)
LittleLamb1694 Fri 24-Jun-16 15:14:47

So I'm pregnant again which is unexpected but not as we didn't use protection but I have PCOS and Endometriosis I was told after my first child I would need fertility treatment to have any more and I got pregnant with my son and now got pregnant again I was booked to have the marina fitted next month. I have two children and I was happy with two I don't know how to feel about this new one as my son is only 5 months old and I'm 6 weeks pregnant! my husband is happy but scared, I guess I am too we don't want to tell people, has anyone gone through this feeling of guilt because you know you want the baby your just bot happy about it? Also is it normal to be having stomach cramps and backache this early didn't have any of this with my first two? Any advice would be appreciated I'm just freaking out! Please go easy on me I'm new to mumsnet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now