Ours was a group session. We discussed briefly why we had ended up with a C-sec first time, were happy for you to refrain if too personal.
Laid out the risks of both VBAC or 2nd C-sec delivery in a clear way.
Answered any questions and concerns.
Our midwife was forceful about the fact she strongly believed all could go for a VBAC but never made me feel pressured that that was my only option. One lady was pretty decided on a second c-sec and was not made to feel bad at all.
I am now 36 weeks and still not 100% decided but current thinking is VBAC following spontaneous labour, but then no induction (which consultant wants) so will ask for a c-sec.