Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

symptoms gone overnight

(4 Posts)
MrsMarsch Fri 24-Jun-16 12:24:38

Ladies help!

I'm 15 weeks tomorrow and yesterday and today, I feel fine, which is really worrying me. No sore boo and, tiredness, nausea, irritability etc and my belly seems to have gone soft. I'm really panicking, please help! Is this Normal?!

Missingcaffeine Fri 24-Jun-16 14:37:47

Please don't panic, this is totally normal!
This happened to me one day at around 9 weeks and I was hysterical but all was fine. I'd gone from feeling so desperately ill, to fine. It didn't last long, not even a whole day, and I felt sick again intermittently until 24 weeks.
Most people get over the worst by 12 weeks, as the placenta starts taking over some of the work your body has been doing.
Enjoy feeling good!

mikesh909 Fri 24-Jun-16 15:01:24

The same thing happened to me on the day of my booking in appointment. Some symptoms come and go or worsen (incessant toilet trips!) but the constant low-level nausea and associated need to eat everything under the sun; sore boobs and exhaustion which I had experienced pretty much disappeared overnight. Saw a healthy baby on the scan at 12+6, am 17+1 today and I hope everything is still ok in there. Try not to worry. From everything I've read, it's normal.

Seekingmiracles Fri 24-Jun-16 16:12:26

By 15 weeks it's totally normal to feel absolutely fine. You've entered the second trimester when a lot of women get the glow, increased energy levels and generally feel good. Enjoy it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now