Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

MATB1 Certificate Address

(7 Posts)
user1466698916 Thu 23-Jun-16 17:51:09

I need help with which address to put on my MATB1 form, before I hand it in on friday.
Basically, myself and my partner live with his Mum, however will not still be living here when we have the baby, in November, but do not know yet where we are moving to, and it will be after the 25week deadline for MATB1 forms.
I am not registered as living here officially, however all my maternity notes/appintments etc have this as address for me, and so do the doctors etc.
My work have my mums address for me and this is the address on my P60 EOY certificate, although they know I do not live there anymore, they do not have my partner's mum's address as there was no point changing it, because I pick up all payslips and my P60 directly from work, they do not post them out to you.
So my question is do I put my mum's address on my form, as this is the only address that work's head office have for me (they don't know anything about people's personal circumstances etc., it's just my supervisors (since my boss resigned) on shop floor who I talk to about anything, it's like chinese whispers), or do I put my partner's mum's address, as this is the only address that any of my maternity appointments/doctors/midwives have for me?
Any help greatly appreciated, thanks!

ChocolateTeacup Thu 23-Jun-16 17:53:08

I would put his Partners mums address so it stays connected properly to your maternity/health records

KatieC0811 Thu 23-Jun-16 19:32:03

Ok, will this not interfere with my work records, as they will have a different address for me?

Northernlight22 Thu 23-Jun-16 20:31:26

I'd use the address you have at work as they are the ones who are using the form

TipBoov Thu 23-Jun-16 20:33:31

Use the address that you use for your GP. I did the same a few years ago because I'd moved, but didn't want to move doctors.

It was fine, no-one batted an eye.

FriendlyCod Fri 24-Jun-16 17:00:32

I'd use the address that's linked to your HMRC/work details

KatieC0811 Fri 24-Jun-16 19:55:31

Thanks everyone for your help grin , spoke to work today and they said to put partner's mum's, as it's the address registered with my doctors, and they will change my address on the system to his mum's too, so everything coordinates

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now