Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Odd pregnancy symptom - 8 weeks

(5 Posts)
Raechey75 Tue 21-Jun-16 20:05:15

Hi,
I am beginning to think I am going a little do lally but wonder if anyone has had this symptom. I have a very itchy roof of my mouth and keep sneezing. Its driving me mad. I dont have oral thrush - I checked. Has anyone else had an itchy mouth, or is it just me?
Thanks,
Rae

Sunnydays321 Tue 21-Jun-16 20:44:45

I get this with hayfever, crazy itchy roof of mouth and throat and middle ear (kind of feels like it's inside my head!) I end up running the roof of my mouth raw with my tongue (look like I'm gurning!). Plus sneezing. sounds like that could be it. Hayfever often gets worse/starts in pregnancy. You can use some of the nasal sprays prevalin I think is meds free. Check with pharmacist.

MrPoppersPenguins Tue 21-Jun-16 22:03:29

I agree re hayfever. This is my most irritating symptom! Itching in my ears too.

Junosmum Tue 21-Jun-16 22:14:56

I get it with hayfever too.

Raechey75 Wed 22-Jun-16 17:31:04

Thank you for your replies - sounds like its hayfever - I have not really had it this bad before mind you... the itchy mouth is so annoying - and I get the itchy ears too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now