Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Headche I can't shift

(9 Posts)
lilygirl81 Sun 19-Jun-16 10:25:22

Any suggestions? I started a headache last night, took paracetamol and went to sleep. Woke up twice during the night needing more and struggled to get to 10am to get my next lot. I'm in so much pain if I move my head even a little.

I'm not swollen anywhere so don't think it is something I need to see the midwife about, but any suggestions on how to shift this would be great. I'm 34+2, baby moving reasonably well.

Thanks

SpeakNoWords Sun 19-Jun-16 10:29:29

I would at least get your blood pressure checked out, as it sounds like a fairly severe headache.

fuckincuntbuggerinarse Sun 19-Jun-16 10:31:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DoubleCarrick Sun 19-Jun-16 10:33:01

I'm only in early pregnancy but my friend who is a chiropractor fixed my chronic pregnancy headache

Dazedandconfusedtoomuchpeppa Sun 19-Jun-16 10:34:57

A headache was one of my first preeclampsia symptoms. Please get BP checked today.

Piemernator Sun 19-Jun-16 10:37:10

Get checked out right away dont wait for a GP appointment. Walk in centre or whatever.

lilygirl81 Sun 19-Jun-16 11:02:40

Well that's fairly unanimous! Just had some toast in case it's low blood sugar or something like that, but if that doesn't help I'll go get seen

lilygirl81 Sun 19-Jun-16 14:43:28

Been checked over, all fine but gave me slightly stronger painkillers and told me to rest, so a lazy Sunday afternoon for me.

Dazedandconfusedtoomuchpeppa Sun 19-Jun-16 18:45:28

Good news flowers . Feel better soon x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now