Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

cerazette?

(2 Posts)
user1465770502 Thu 16-Jun-16 20:56:15

Hello, hoping someone out there can shine a little light...

I started taking cerazette on the first day of my period on 22nd February, I took it primarily to stop my periods for my wedding (I've been on it before and knew that for me it stopped me having them!) I stopped taking cerazette on 14th may

Since then I have had some light spotting and as I have expected my period, 4 weeks later, I've had some heavier spotting which I assumed would turn into AF but has stopped completely.

Over the last 4 weeks I have had incredibly sore nipples, a slight brushing of material was agony, I've been exhausted, fruit has been tasting metallic and I've had some nausea and a couple of days of sickness.

I took a pregnancy test a week or so after finishing cerazette as I haven't had a period since Feb and wanted to be sure as I was starting to get some symptoms, but it was negative.

Has anyone experienced anything similar? I just want my body to sort itself out...

Advice please ladies xxx

Dueindecember2016 Sat 18-Jun-16 18:57:46

The contraception is well known for giving pregnancy like symptoms.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now