Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

implantation bleed or not I'm confused

(3 Posts)
emmalou26 Thu 16-Jun-16 11:17:45

Hi I started what I thought was my period on Friday well the most I had was brownish discharge and the slightest little bit of blood when I wiped nothing at all in my pad but was getting this when I just wiped what is this does anybody no I didn't even wear a pad for bed or anything because nothing was happening it was literally just when I wiped (but not everytime I wiped) it lasted 4 days I took a test during this and it said negative does that mean it was a very strange period lol or if it was implantation have I test to early I haven't a clue

lovemysunnydays Thu 16-Jun-16 11:45:30

I had this hon, turned out I was pregnant but all the timings were utterly different from what I'd been told to expect? Maybe wait a little longer, then re-test! Took me a couple weeks for the pos to come through.

emmalou26 Thu 16-Jun-16 11:56:35

Ok I will do thank you xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now