Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this even possible?

(2 Posts)
Ellie06 Tue 14-Jun-16 17:11:37

I'm currently 7+5 and my tummy is feeling different. I don't mean if I poke it, then it feels the same as normal ( a bit blobby ha ha.) But I sleep on my front and for the past few nights my lower tummy has felt different. It's really hard to describe but it's sort of like the middle just above my pelvis is a bit harder and its making the rest of my tummy move differently, which feels odd. But if it feel it with my fingers, it feels the same as normal. Then today I noticed it at work when I sat down in a certain way I had, the same sort of strange feeling.

I guess what I am wondering is it possible that I am starting to feel my uterus? It seems way too early for a first baby.

I know it's not my digestive system being strange or bloating because I have had that as well since being pregnant and this has felt very different.

Whatsername17 Tue 14-Jun-16 17:41:05

It's normal. I'm 7+5 too with baby number 3 (1 healthy dd, 1 mmc) and I've had this before. My tummy is bloated a little and everything else is pushed up a bit!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now