Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling like shit

(4 Posts)
lemonslemonslemons Sat 11-Jun-16 11:17:23

I'm 40+3 and have been having braxton Hicks for a couple of weeks. They started to intensify yesterday and a bit more today. I'm exhausted, hot and fed up. I keep crying over nothing and getting stressed out at DD (almost 4). DH is great but I'm just done and ready for this baby to come out. Everything hurts. I just need a bit of encouragement/reassurance that everything is going to be ok sad

MrsMKJ Sat 11-Jun-16 12:56:32

hugs hugs hugs and happy thoughts. You're so nearly there, you'll soon have your gorgeous baby in your arms!! Try to distract yourself with something nice- even if it's just painting your nails or listening to something relaxing. Have a bath maybe? Hope you feel better and things get on the move soon x

Beansprout30 Sat 11-Jun-16 13:30:04

Hope you don't have much longer to wait x

CamembertQueen Sat 11-Jun-16 16:02:47

I am 40+3 too, just had another sweep. Was meant to get induced last week but they decided not too! (For big baby). Consultant said my cervix was anterior, soft and 1cm. Midwife today said I was mid, medium and 4cm hmm so noone knows when baby is likely to show up, except baby himself! Anyway, complete sympathy with you, I am miserable. Not even cake has cheered me up!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now