Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Second pregnancy and body changes

(9 Posts)
thrillhouse Wed 08-Jun-16 23:02:40

I'm about 5-6 weeks pregnant (I think). Second pregnancy. One child already, she's 12 months and breastfed.

First time round I know my body changed very early on, I had to get new bras at 8-9 weeks.

This time seems to be even earlier though! The breast I mostly feed DD from has suddenly expanded massively in the past week.

Has anyone else experienced such an early change? I'm starting to think it's really noticeable, especially with it just being the one side sad

Smile150 Thu 09-Jun-16 07:30:48

Hi I'm 13+3 weeks with my second and I noticed changes early on i felt sick much sooner than last time, more tired than last time. I can also feel my trousers are much tighter and my belly is bloated which is wasn't on my first and I can feel my bump forming with my first I didn't even hardly have a bump until the end. I also breasfed my first until six months she is now 18 months and the right side breast was the side she fed mostly and the breast which is now growing and is much bigger than the other so I no exactly how you feel. It's not to bad when I have a bra on but when I don't I can see the clear difference between them.

thrillhouse Thu 09-Jun-16 08:15:31

It's really odd isn't it? I thought it wasn't that obvious but DH mentioned it last night (I had a pyjama top on but no bra).

I think I'm still way too early for any bump forming (and even first time round I wasn't very big anyway) but I'm definitely more bloated already. Pah.

tinkwastaken Thu 09-Jun-16 08:33:55

I'm on my 3rd and couldn't do up my jeans within 3 days of BFP. I know it's just bloat but I'm small and it looks quite obvious on me, it's quite stressful trying to hide it especially as I normally wear skinny jeans and tight vests. I'm sure people will question my sudden wardrobe change!

thrillhouse Thu 09-Jun-16 08:38:47

tink yeah I've had to embrace my bigger jeans already. Luckily I'm slightly smaller now than when I fell pregnant with DD but I kept my old jeans that are a size bigger so I've got those at least!

I'm pretty sure I still have some that are bigger still so hopefully I can do little steps up before I have to dig out my maternity jeans grin

Smile150 Thu 09-Jun-16 08:47:52

I notice the difference in my books but hoping that they will even put eventually.. I'm really bloated look about 9 months pregnant. I'm already wearing some maternity clothes as mine are so tight

dippypanda Thu 09-Jun-16 09:29:23

Yep I've noticed it too, in 7weeks on Saturday and already have bigger boobs and the bloating is unreal especially by the end of each day. Was hoping to keep secret from employer as long as I could but that might not be possible! I always had ms earlier this time too but that seems to have settled

thrillhouse Thu 09-Jun-16 09:31:52

I'm starting a new job in about three weeks (I found out about this pregnancy literally the week after they offered me the job) so I was hoping to keep it quiet from them a while longer. Will see how well that goes!

I fell pg with #2 when DD was 10 months and at 7 eks my boys (who has 5 children so I think is hyper sensitive to these things) straight out asked me if I was pregnant - apparently it was that obvious...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now