Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant after multlple miscarriages

(2 Posts)
Babydust38 Tue 07-Jun-16 12:26:42

Hi, am new to this so please bear with me.
I am currently 5 half weeks pregnant and am stressing out as been spotting (once Sunday night, just a few wipes, and just now, more blood).
Would really like to hear from others as feel like I have nobody who really understands to talk to.
I have had 14 previous miscarriages, am blessed with a 5 year old mirricle daughter. My miscarriages range from 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 17 weeks.
I am under the Re-current Miscarriage Clinic at St Mary's in London, they did lots of tests but could find no reasons.
As soon as I find out am pregnant I am terrified and every little twing, every time I wipe is so scary. Seeing this blood has freaked me out.
I think I would have given up trying a long time ago but have my daughter and she is desperate for a brother or sister, especially since we lost our baby boy at 17 weeks.
I am so stressed out and tearful, any support would be really appreciated.

LuckyinOctober Tue 07-Jun-16 18:42:32

I've had two early miscarriages and now pregnant for the third time at 5 weeks 5 days, so similar stage to you. There are lots of nothing-to-worry about reasons for bleeding but the only real way you'll know where you stand is to go get checked out. Sounds like you're in good medical hands. You could also come over to the staying posifrickentive after miscarriage thread if you want some hand holding from people who can relate to where you are?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now