Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

EPTOPIC PREGNANCY

(2 Posts)
ChelseaJones Mon 06-Jun-16 17:29:49

Hi Everyone 😊
I did 4 normal tests a few days back which all came back positive. (One faint line one dark) I also did a Clearblue which said I was 1-2 weeks. I have had pains in my stomach so GP out of hours referred me for an early scan which didn't show I was. I'm unsure how far I definitely am due to my periods messed up. They have told me I could be either TOO EARLY to show had a MISCARRIAGE or EPTOPIC PREGNANCY. They took my bloods & said to come back on Wednesday I think for more bloods. Also been told I couldn't have Diabetes as Glucose in my urine. Has this happened to anyone else?

Ellie06 Mon 06-Jun-16 19:03:03

You can't see anything on a scan until at least 6 weeks I think. My friend had a suspected ectopic pregnancy but unfortunately lost it before they could get a clear scan of where the baby was. She also didn't get a positive test until really late though, which was another sign.

Stomach pains on their own don't necessarily mean ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage, I have pains in my back and tummy that come and go. Midwife said it happens as uterus grows and stretches.

All you can do is wait and see I'm afraid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now