Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

PLEASE!! ladies experience stories would be great!!

(11 Posts)
Britb Mon 06-Jun-16 10:54:40

Hi there so Iv taken 2 clearblue tests and both came back with one very clear line and the other faint also when I first took it the faint lines didn't come up until I looked back hours later.. So I took another test which was called " pregnosis " and it was definitely negative I'm off to doctors 2mrw for a blood test and to see if doctor has any idea what the go is.. Anyways jus wondering has any lovely ladies been through the same experience please advice or experience stories would be awesome!! Cheers 👍🏻

Idontknowwhoiam Mon 06-Jun-16 10:57:12

It would be useful to know how many dpo you are...
The test shouldn't be read after 10 minutes normally... they develop evaporation lines which are not due to hormones creating the positive line x

Idontknowwhoiam Mon 06-Jun-16 10:58:55

Saying that though, if you're testing early the hormone may just not have been strong enough to bring up the line after the first test.
Check the box to see how sensitive the tests are, the lower the number for sensitivity the earlier you can test!

WickedLazy Mon 06-Jun-16 11:05:38

Yes, I had one positive test, couldn't believe it so took another. It was negative. Test at family planning clinic drop in was negative. Dropped in at another a few days later, negative. Was walking out, not knowing how to feel when the womam chased after me calling yohooo as she'd forgot my name, and said it just turned positive as I left, a little over the usual time but within the limit. GP did a mini ultrasound, and all present and correct. It was a few weeks wait for 8 week scan at hospital.

You just have to wait and retest. I know it can drive you crazy, but try to distract yourself.

WickedLazy Mon 06-Jun-16 11:09:33

Hope blood test results don't take too long, maybe get one of those digital "pregnant" or "not pregnant" ones and test first thing tomorrow morning. No evaporation lines to worry about.

Britb Mon 06-Jun-16 11:17:40

Dpo? So like I'm 4 days late and jus now Iv started to spot I guess cause it's not normal period blood

Britb Mon 06-Jun-16 11:29:22

Also after my last period about 2 weeks after I got a light spotting for about 3 days people said implantation bleeding.. Then some said ovulation bleeding? I have no idea when I ovulate.. Now I'm 4 days late.. :/

Idontknowwhoiam Mon 06-Jun-16 18:04:10

I got a positive result woth both my sons on the 4th day after I was due.
My daughter I had the positive the day before.
If you are pregnant the result will show up eventually.
If you have a regular 28 day cycle, you most likely ovulate around day 14.
It takes around 10 days at least for the egg to implant.
I never had bleeding around implantation, I always have a bleed around 5-6 weeks... everyone is different though.
Good luck at the doctor, are you in the UK? They don't tend to do pregnancy blood tests without a strong reason (ie eptopic, fertility problems etc)

Britb Mon 06-Jun-16 19:41:59

Aww no I'm from New Zealand so they do blood tests for most things😃.. I don't even understand about the cycle length.. All I know is every month up unti now my period was due on the 2nd of each other until the 8th every month and now nothing?

Britb Mon 06-Jun-16 22:03:40

Is that a 28 day cycle ?

Britb Tue 07-Jun-16 09:38:29

Oh it seems I got my period as I was heading to the doctors 😞 Thanks for the chat ladies 😘

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now