Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Fucking hormones

(7 Posts)
Rubberduck2 Mon 06-Jun-16 09:59:50

15+3 and acting like a bratty teenager, if not worse.

I'm totally irrational, have the rage from hell going on and am jealous of every girl in sight and sob daily.

It's got to a point where me and OH are seriously considering breaking up. This man is my soul mate and I am treating him like shit but I CAN NOT stop. I want to but I can't.

Anybody else experienced anything similar? I'm on my knees here x

Pregasaurusrex Mon 06-Jun-16 10:10:48

I was/am like this a bit! Think it's being uncomfortable in the heat and feeling so unattractive (36 weeks now). I find a snooze or a walk does help!

Rubberduck2 Mon 06-Jun-16 17:38:49

Thanks preg!

Anyone else had experience of this and if so did you find a way of coping? I can't be the only one that's being such a twat!!??!

whiteychappers Mon 06-Jun-16 17:48:03

I had a week of this at 20 weeks. It will pass and probably come back again. I find guided meditation and lot of long walks helps when I get like this and constantly saying sorry to my other half. Its tough growing a baby so don't be hard on yourself. I found being totally honest with my hubby that was hating pregnancy helped, he helped me work through my frustration and put a positive spin on how I was feeling, he wrote me a cute note from the baby saying the baby was sorry he was making me feel that way but he needed the hormones to get big and strong. Made me get some pe

whiteychappers Mon 06-Jun-16 17:48:52

It made me get some perspective that its not me making me feel this way, its just hormones x

bessie84 Mon 06-Jun-16 18:19:47

i think what your feeling is TOTALLY normal, you need to speak to your DH. Cos this wont go away, it'll come and go.

im VILE at times, the rages, tears, jealousy sometimes, feel trapped (spd - cant drive, cant walk, cant do fuck all) some days im ok, others ive just gone OTT and had complete meltdowns. i agree with pregasaurusrex - the heat, the uncomfortable feeling, the feeling unattractive, the hormones, lack of intimacy (for us anyway) its just too much at times (currently 35+ weeks)

talk to him. tell him how u feel. cos 9 months is a bloody LONG LONG TIME when u feel like that, and sleep plenty, have naps when u can, have cuddles. x

Rubberduck2 Mon 06-Jun-16 19:04:53

Thank you both.

I've had this from the second my symptoms have kicked in! We have talked about this many, many times, almost daily but it's all becoming too much as I'm questioning him constantly. I have also become a bit of a stalker confusedhmm

All my other symptoms have passed but this one remains with force. I've never ever been so bad.

When I'm fine - I'm 100% normal. When I go of the rails I loose all sense of what's real and what's not and end up either sobbing or raging.

I would never have thought I would be this bad!! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now