Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Crazy pregnancy libido

(3 Posts)
Tricerasaurus Fri 03-Jun-16 09:45:41

This is quite embarrassing to write hence why I have name changed. I wonder whether others have experienced a massively increased sex drive when pregnant?

In normal life my libido is pretty average. DH and I sleep together about once a week and both are satisfied with that. I rarely think about sex otherwise.

When pregnant I am sex obsessed. I could have sex several times a day if possible. Sadly it's not possible. I feel aroused at that slightest thing and I think about sex all the time. I really mean all the time. Last time my waters broke during sex because I was still gagging for it even when 9 months gone.

Other people talk about now wanting sex when pregnant and that seems the evolutionary sensible response. Am I very unusual?

MagpieCursedTea Fri 03-Jun-16 10:58:57

I think it can be quite normal! Your hormones go absolutely crazy during pregnancy and for some women that can mean they completely lose interest in sex but others have a massive increase in their sex drive.
Handy when you're overdue and want to induce labour!

Fueledwithfairydustandgin Fri 03-Jun-16 11:03:53

Yup. My husband loved me being pregnant. It's gone the opposite since I've had him ( much to his dismay grin )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now