Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

anyone pregnant in a newish relationship/don't live together?

(2 Posts)
rodneydel Thu 02-Jun-16 08:02:07

I've been in a relationship nearly a year and am 7 weeks. Not planned. I always wanted another baby, but I am a planner and everything has to be right, a suitable house, living together etc. And, it hasn't happened like that.

I have a small house, we don't live together and the relationship is still relatively new.

There is no way we can live in my house as my boyfriend has children and the house is small. I'm panicking, but excited at the same time.

Just wondering if anyone else has been in same boat and could share their experience.

Artandco Thu 02-Jun-16 08:11:11

Not myself but those barriers are only what you put there

A small house isn't an issue unless you make it. Babies sleep in your room easily a few years if needed and should do at least 6 months. If you have two bedrooms one could be for you, bf and baby, and the other for his children ( they likely will stay half the time)

Or he can have his place and you yours a few years, but going to each other's places in the day.

A baby needs food/ warmth/ love. Frankly they don't care who by or where as long as consistent

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now