Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

scan at 10 weeks

(3 Posts)
AprilSkies44 Tue 31-May-16 22:04:50

ive got a scan booked and i think ill be exactly 10 weeks on the day. got a phone call today to say the person who checks them wont be in that day but will check the next working day (so that will be after weekend)

ive got another scan booked with a different hospital when ill be almost 13 weeks.
ive questioned this but they said just have both - i think its because im having my care with a different hospital to the one they usually refer to. im happy to have both scans.

but will i see much on the 10 week one? is it unusually early? im having it because although its too early to the combined test it will confirm that im far enough on to have the harmony test, and im keen to get on with that because im 44. then ive got the 2nd one booked later in june.

ta.

Sanch1 Wed 01-Jun-16 06:16:38

Youll see quite a lot at 10 weeks, it wont be completely 'baby shaped' as it were but it'll be well on its way to having arms, legs, head that you can identify, and heart beat of course.

isittimeforarainbow Wed 01-Jun-16 07:52:31

I have had a 10 week scan too and you will see quite a lot of the structure. Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now