Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby Changing Bags

(4 Posts)
elliej83 Tue 31-May-16 06:45:35

Hi everyone,

My sister had one of the pacapod bags in her latest pregnancy and I borrowed it when I took my nephew out and it was brilliant having everything in separate compartments.

Is love a leather/leather imitation one but just looked online at the prices and shock Does anyone know any similar brands?

scoobyloobyloo Tue 31-May-16 06:52:28

They sometimes sell ex display ones on. eBay.

Twerking9to5 Tue 31-May-16 07:09:33

As pp said, def check pacapod's eBay store. I got one of the large bags (Mirano I think it's called or something similar). It's £100 new but because a bit of the handle had frayed, I got it for £15! Didn't have the pods, but I already had those (long story).

Dollface136 Tue 31-May-16 13:07:56

Depends what you would think is shock for a leather handbag. Even a leather regular bad from Oliver Bonas or similar will set you back £200.
The Babybeau bags are really nice, but yeah, looking at £200 new. Ebay is the way!

Storksak on ebay have some lovely leather bags and you can but the internal organising compartments from their online store for around £20.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now