Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Which is the best pregnancy test to buy?

(9 Posts)
ThePartyArtist Mon 30-May-16 12:32:08

We plan to start trying next month. I wondered if anyone could recommend a good, not extortionately priced pregnancy test I could buy in bulk online? I was thinking one where you can test before the period due date would be good.

thecatsarecrazy Mon 30-May-16 14:17:19

I don't think you can go wrong with a Poundland poas one. They test at 20 is it umg? Where as some more expensive ones only pick up from 30 or 40. I used 1 a day b4 I was due and got a very clear positive

thecatsarecrazy Mon 30-May-16 14:18:45

Looks like this

bumblebee86 Mon 30-May-16 14:27:29

I got good clear positives from the poundland ones thecatsarecrazy mentioned and also the ones the from there dip in (if that's makes sense!) I got my clearest positive from a Superdrug one.

KimmyElouise Mon 30-May-16 19:01:41

I used the superdrug cheapy strip ones that are 99p for a pack of two i think you can only order them online not 100% sure but i got a very clear positive 2 days before i was due on!

Junosmum Mon 30-May-16 19:10:29

Be aware that some people just don't get positives before their period is due, regardless of which test you use. I took tests two days and the day before my period was due with a superdrug cheaply (which are good) but only got the faintest positive the day my period was due.

FlourishingMrs Mon 30-May-16 19:58:47

First response

St4r Tue 31-May-16 00:16:19

Sainsbury's own are sensitive. You can use them 4 days before your period is due. They are cheap too. When I get mine they were £1.50 for two tests

StarkyTheDirewolf Tue 31-May-16 06:09:37

B&M two tests for £1.49.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now