Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Dream about baby's sex

(12 Posts)
CoffeeCoffeeAndLotsOfIt Sun 29-May-16 15:39:32

When I was v newly pregnant I dreamt I gave birth to a little girl. I already have a ds.

Has anyone else had a dream like this and was it correct? Or the opposite?

Just wondering really smile

DontDeadOpenInside Sun 29-May-16 15:44:25

With my last pregnancy, early on, I dreamt of a little girl with blonde curls toddling about in my garden. Lo and behold, I gave birth to a girl. She's blonde and as her hair is growing (she's only 10m) there are little curls beginning to form 😊

Tealeaf321 Sun 29-May-16 16:01:25

About a month before I conceived I dreamt that I was pregnant with a baby boy. I am pregnant with baby boy now 😊

pandora0 Mon 30-May-16 01:29:43

I dreamt I gave birth to a 2 year old girl when I was pregnantconfused although I was told just before that dream that I was having a big baby (albeit not that biggrin) I now have a beautiful dd who will be turning 4 months this Saturday, weighing 8lbs 3oz at birth may I add so not as big as i expectedwink

icklekid Mon 30-May-16 04:00:31

I dreamt ds was a boy and he obviously was! It was very vivid and whilst I remember telling you people I thought it was a boy from then onwards was still surprised I was right!

ShrimpNGrits Mon 30-May-16 06:09:17

I had a dream at around 10 weeks that I had a scan and they told me I was having a boy. Because of this i was convinced it was a boy. Had my actual 20 week scan this week and was told it's a girl!

underrugsswept Mon 30-May-16 06:32:59

I had dreams about having both boys and girls last time I was pregnant. I had a boy.

This time (11 weeks) I've had one dream that I'm having a boy.

I don't think there's anything in it. OP!

Roomba Mon 30-May-16 07:22:34

I had a dream that I had a scan and DS1 was a boy (obv he was), but they also were able to tell me his name was David from the scan! I remember marvelling at the wonders of modern technology in the dream, that it could even tell you the name. I didn't name him David in the end though grin

With DS2, I had a dream that the scan showed he was a leopard! I was quite accepting of this in the dream, just thought well, we'll love him anyway and look after him. Having seen how much energy that boy has, I'm beginning to wonder if my subconscious wasn't that far wrong...

Redken24 Mon 30-May-16 07:56:59

is it suggestive? I have had loads of pals say they think im having a girl - had a weird dream about a china doll (the ones that go inside each other) and by the end there was a wee baby girl..

CoffeeCoffeeAndLotsOfIt Mon 30-May-16 11:06:37

Thanks for all your responses everyone.

I don't mind if this baby is a ds or dd. I don't remember dreaming about what sex my first would be when pregnant with ds, so more curious than anything this time around.

I guess time will tell whether this is a pink one or a blue one smile

Purplehonesty Mon 30-May-16 11:08:41

I dreamt I had a boy and a girl, boy was older. I saw myself visiting my mums house and we were walking into in the kitchen.

I now have a boy (6)and a girl (3) and they even look like they did in the dream.

user1458309637 Mon 30-May-16 13:03:41

First time poster here, and due in September. Right up until the day of my 20 week scan, I kept dreaming that the sonographer was scanning my stomach like it was a crystal ball: stomach went clear like glass and I could see a little boy crawling around (with clothes on, about 8 months old is guess). Very odd!

Lo and behold, I found out I was having a boy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now