Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone else got some serious rage issues at the moment?

(5 Posts)
foxessocks Sun 29-May-16 09:17:31

I'd love to know I'm not alone sad. I'm 25 weeks pregnant and this last week I have properly flown into a rage 3 times at my dh who hadn't really done anything wrong but I have just flipped. Yesterday was the worst because my 2 year old witnessed it and I feel so guilty because she started crying. I felt really shaky and in the end I asked my dh to help me calm down because I couldn't get out of the mood it was very odd and very unlike me.

Any tips on stopping this happening? Is it something to do with blood sugar or just hormonal I don't know but I don't want to feel like that again!

My pregnancy seems to be quite different from my last.

plimsolls Sun 29-May-16 09:54:42

I totally know how you feel. My rage week has passed (actually I think I was about 25 weeks at the time too) but it was so so horrible. It was completely the most upsetting part of my pregnancy so far. I think for me it must have been hormonal and it just passed after a week. I'm fairly mild-mannered again now!

I guess the best thing to do is remind yourself it will pass, get as much relaxation as you can (!!!), look after your blood sugar, and be kind to yourself.
flowers

Stumbleine Sun 29-May-16 10:14:51

Yep! Just yesterday actually. I'm 22 weeks.
I was driving into town (dh as passenger), and he was being a back seat parker! The more he insisted I'd 'just passed a space' etc etc he more irate I got. I eventually flew into a rage (using some choice words) and dramatically stopped the car, got out and flounced off. blush

The dc were like this shockin the back. Not one of my finer moments!

LolaStarr Sun 29-May-16 10:15:16

I'm exactly the same, I'm 18 weeks now and I hate everyone and everything grin

foxessocks Sun 29-May-16 20:35:34

Sorry I've only just seen I had replies! So glad I'm not the only one I felt like a total idiot yesterday. Had a much better day today still feeling on edge some of the time but controlling it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now