Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone going though the same ?

(5 Posts)
Britb Fri 27-May-16 10:54:04

Hi all.. I'm very new So this is very random for me I had my period on the 2th of May and it finished on the 8th like normal.. Then 13 days later the 21st of May I started like having my period again but it only lasted till the 25th and it wasn't a normal red blood it was almost like red/pink.. And it wasn't heavy it was light.. I'm confused if mayb I could be pregnant? Iv taken a test yet its negative Has anyone been in same situation as me? 👍🏻☺️

Allium40 Fri 27-May-16 11:54:49

Hi Brit, it could have been implantation bleeding. How long did it last?

Allium40 Fri 27-May-16 11:55:49

Sorry, you answered that already - 4 days. How long is your cycle normally. Any pg symptoms?

Britb Fri 27-May-16 12:29:55

Well I get my period every month on the 2nd til the 8th..

Britb Fri 27-May-16 22:50:04

I haven't yet had any pregnant symptoms yet!! Iv read some women get back ache which I have but usually my back is always sore but since the light bleeding Iv noticed it's more sore then usual.. But that's about it no sore breasts.. Iv already had one child coming up 7years ago but I don't remember ever having the light bleeding or sore back it. It was a missed period that made me take a test.. After that that when I started getting sore breast and morning sickness.. But unfortunately nothing yet we are so hoping for a positive result!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now