Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could I be pregnant

(6 Posts)
Kee1992 Mon 23-May-16 20:16:31

So I have had the copper coil for 4 years it's due renewal next January. I have always had 29-33 days in my cycle and never missed a period. I am now 8 days late but clearblue test says negative. Has anyone else had anything similar. Could I still get pregnant even with the coil?

mumonarocket Mon 23-May-16 20:17:54

You could but very unlikely if a test is negative.

My cycles were like clockwork on the coil then went screwy randomly one month. It happens.

doodles92 Mon 23-May-16 20:29:28

I guess so it's just a first for me. I have had mild cramps for days now so Hopefully it's on it's way smile

Jenjen85 Mon 23-May-16 20:42:53

Yeah it can happen. I got pregnant on the coil in november currently 25wks pregnant. Id try another test preferably a pink dye test eg superdrug own brand as they are more sensitive than clearblue.

doodles92 Mon 23-May-16 21:16:01

Really?!? Oh gosh, congratulations!! I might try another test at the end of the week as I will be 2 weeks late then. I think the mild cramps are a sign it's on it's way though. Would you still get cramps if you are pregnant?

Jenjen85 Mon 23-May-16 21:32:17

I got a few cramps to start with and i spotted too. Try another test and if positive go straight to the drs as there is a higher chance of eptopic

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now