Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

PGP treatment

(3 Posts)
Namenamenamename Mon 23-May-16 07:31:02

I've had PGP, specifically SPD in my previous pregnancies. Not as bad as some but debilitating and depressing nonetheless.
Both times I was referred to NHS physio which was little more than useless. I'm 11 weeks now and already starting to feel the aches and pains.
Does anyone have any suggestions on treatment that I may be able to pay for (cheaply if possible) that actually works? I have young children including my 5 year old who is autistic and often needs holding back and I'm really worried I won't cope if it gets too bad.
I'm in North West London so any recommendations for particular practitioners is especially welcome. Thank you!

McBaby Mon 23-May-16 09:50:57

www.mumandbaby-at-home.com

Miranda was great I had three treatments while pregnant with DD2 which kept my spd very much manageable when pregnant with dd1 I was signed off work from 26 weeks as I couldn't sit or walk!

Namenamenamename Mon 23-May-16 12:19:52

Thanks so much McBaby! Three sessions sounds affordable too! Will take a look now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now