Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Weight going to my thighs

(6 Posts)
Smile150 Sat 21-May-16 09:36:49

Anyone else find the weight they are putting on is going to their thighs. My thighs are getting huge and look bigger than the rest of my body they look huge.

Andysgirl15 Sat 21-May-16 10:04:51

I know how you feel. Although with my last pregnancy I didn't put any weight on but as soon as DD was born my thighs just ballooned and 20 months later they are still the same even though I've lost weight it wont shift from my thighs

Smile150 Sat 21-May-16 11:03:44

I'm the same I had huge legs before my first and then lost loads of weight and finally lost a bit from my thighs but now being pregnabt again they are starting to get bigger again..

soundsystem Sat 21-May-16 13:06:26

Yep. This is a thing. I remember being told that it was to do with fat storage for producing milk (not from your thighs, obviously!), or something. Which I accepted at the time, but no idea whether or not it's true!

KP86 Sat 21-May-16 13:33:37

Yep, I'm almost down to pre-pregnancy weight (which is still 3st overweight, TBF) and my thighs are massive. It wasn't this bad before I was pregnant. So annoying. I carry all of my excess weight between my waist and my knees.

wigelspigels Sat 21-May-16 13:39:50

I have always had big thighs. 37.5 weeks now with 2nd and they are horribly massive sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now