Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help!!! I can't stop eating......

(11 Posts)
Louisa111 Thu 19-May-16 21:01:06

I'm only 10 weeks but I just can't stop eating, snacking, munching. I find it's the only thing that takes away the nausea but don't remember eating this much with dd1. Luckily I only put on 2 stone with her but I'm worried about weight gain with this pregnancy...I'm showing already but this is only bloatedness I'm sure. Please tell me my appetite will calm
Down as the weeks go on....otherwise I'm gonna be huge xx

Primaryteach87 Thu 19-May-16 21:01:55

I just ate a whole bag of huge party size crisps in about 5 minutes...

Just to make you feel better..,

shhhhSleeping Thu 19-May-16 21:20:26

First trimester is all about survival! No energy to exercise and eating everything in sight has been standard for both my pregnancies. Last time I hit the 2nd tri, got more energy and felt less nauseous so did a bit more exercise and started eating less better.

Couple more weeks to ride out and your appetite should settle...

PotatosMum Thu 19-May-16 21:28:30

Just survive any way you can and worry about it later. I'm 26 weeks with my first... I'm slowly eating us out of house and home confusedblush

CurvyBlonde Thu 19-May-16 21:49:31

I'm nearly 10 weeks and currently smashing 8-10 oranges and at least 2 small bags of crisps a day, on top of meals! Snacking is the only thing that stops me feeling nauseous too, so I totally sympathise. cakecakecake

lia666 Thu 19-May-16 22:16:02

I am 10 weeks and if it's not nailed down I am eating it, put on a stone already since I found out, god forbid how big I will be if I carry on

SpoonfulOfJam Thu 19-May-16 22:25:34

Enjoy it. Don't worry about it, and join slimming world when you feel ready to after lo is born.

SavoyCabbage Thu 19-May-16 22:34:27

Just go with it.

Louisa111 Fri 20-May-16 08:09:56

Glad I'm not the only one...I actually wake up in the night and my tummy is rumbling...this is one hungry baby!! 😊

CurvyBlonde Fri 20-May-16 09:06:08

I woke up this morning and nailed 6 ginger biscuits, without even really getting my head off the pillow... Naughty baby wink

pitterpatterrain Fri 20-May-16 09:08:42

I was snacking and eating full extra meals endlessly through trimester 1 as it stopped me feeling sick. grin

Then it was like a switch happened and now (15 weeks) I am less hungry, or more reasonably hungry and I don't have to eat to stop feeling sick.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now