Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Second pregnancy when did you start showing

(14 Posts)
Smile150 Thu 19-May-16 13:55:33

Just wondering how people'sfirst pregnancy was different from the second and when you all started showing with your second baby

AKP79 Thu 19-May-16 14:33:30

I'm only 12 weeks and I've been showing for weeks! It's bloating rather than a baby, but it's a definite bump which gets bigger as the day goes on.

MrsBed2b Thu 19-May-16 14:45:37

Around 12-14 weeks I think but tbh i just looked fatter around the middle, my bump wasnt clearly a bump until around 16w

Julieb85 Thu 19-May-16 15:21:40

About 5 minutes after conception!!! 😂 Really though - prob about 8/9 weeks, but I was bloated before that. I was looking at photos from DS1 pregnancy and I was at least 6 months before I had a bump like I have this time. I'm 18 weeks 🙈

GwendolynMoon Thu 19-May-16 15:51:10

I am 21 weeks and have literally just popped out in the last 3 days. Before that it just looked like I had a rather podgy stomach. Luckily I (i.e DH) dug out the box of maternity clothes from the loft on the weekend so was prepared.

With DC1 it was about 30 weeks before I had a proper bump that didn't just look like I was eating all the pies wink

MrsJoJo Thu 19-May-16 16:36:30

8/9 weeks! 12 weeks now and struggling to hide it any longer. I'm telling my colleagues & family after my scan on Monday but they must have noticed! Been wearing maternity clothes for past fortnight trying to hide things...

pocketsized Thu 19-May-16 16:38:53

10 weeks with DC 2 here and I think im going to have to send DH into the loft for maternity clothes at the weekend, I cant do my work trousers up!

Thurlow Thu 19-May-16 16:42:37

About 10w I suddenly got a decent bump. At 17w I am very clearly and unmistakably pregnant and looked a good 22w+, I reckon.

kiki22 Thu 19-May-16 18:03:23

With DS I was bloated until about 16 weeks then got a bump this time I'm nearly 26 weeks and people are just starting to notice, I was buying baby clothes in track and the woman asked if I had a baby or was a gift she was shocked when I said I was 24 weeks. If I weara black T-shirt and zipper you wouldn't notice. Im a size 12-14 and quite curvy anyway though so would be more noticeable if I was slimmer.

juneau Thu 19-May-16 18:17:44

About the same as with DC1, I think. I was bloated in my first trimester with him and the same with DC2. I ate too much at that stage too - it was the only way I could keep the nausea at bay.

Babytalkobsession Thu 19-May-16 19:28:42

With dc1 I didn't show til at least 14 weeks, but with dc2 it was much earlier...work trousers too tights around 7 weeks. Might not have been as obvious to others but I had to wear looser clothing. Now at 35 weeks in following same growth pattern as dc1

Louisa111 Thu 19-May-16 20:55:44

I'm 10 weeks and showing already... I must admit though my stomach is fairly flat when i get up in the morning but by the time I go to bed I look like I did when I was 6 months preg with dd1, I hope it's just bloat as I'm gonna be huge

LittleLionMansMummy Thu 19-May-16 21:26:27

Bloated out immediately, had to wear baggy tops and trouser buttons undone from 8/9 weeks. 13+2 and definitely showing now - told work on Tues, the day after my dating scan, as knew I couldn't hide it any more (apart from anything else I'd run out of baggy clothes!)

zoobeedoo Fri 20-May-16 16:49:07

I'm 11 weeks, obviously showing with a quite firm bump. Same work trousers but with buttons undone and a bump band. Worried I'm going to be huge! My little podgy wrinkly mummy tummy from first child is smoothed out, guess that's a nice change!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now