Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone else newly pregnant with number 3?

(9 Posts)
sjj257 Tue 17-May-16 23:37:06

Hi,
I've just got my BFP today, very excited, but a bit scared! Our other children are 8 and 9! Xx

Shanster Wed 18-May-16 02:22:05

I'm 25 weeks with #3, my other kids are 5 and 7. It was a surprise, but a good one. Things are about to get busier for us!!

Stumbleine Wed 18-May-16 07:05:56

Congratulations! Our dcs 1 and 2 were 8 and 6 when dc3 was born. It has been wonderful - they absolutely adore her and it is truly magical seeing them together.

Dc4 is now on the way and the gang will be 11,10 and nearly 4 .

LidikaLikes Wed 18-May-16 10:00:43

I'm TTC number 3.

Others are 6 & 4 years old.

Ginseng1 Wed 18-May-16 11:24:31

Am 31 weeks on no 3 & my 2 will be just gone 9 & 7 when this one arrives. They are SO excited about the baby coming its lovely. Bit of a surprise too, was very anxious as first but delighted & excited now. That's its for us though - am 43!!!

sjj257 Wed 18-May-16 19:05:58

Hello everyone, thanks for the replies.

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed today, think the fact that I only got 4 hours sleep last night after getting my BFP and after working a 12 hour day hasn't helped. I went to the doctor this afternoon as I am worried because I have been taking medication for anxiety. We've decided I shouldn't carry on taking it, I've hardly taken it the past couple of weeks as I knew there was a chance I could be pregnant so going to see how I get on without it. Guess I'm now anxious about becoming anxious without it! lol, I had PND after my second child so worried about that as well.

I see the midwife for my booking in appointment on the 22nd June.

I'm really excited one minute, then really worried that my children won't be happy about it!

Anyone else feel like they are on an emotional rollercoaster?!

Tootsie1984 Wed 18-May-16 20:13:06

I am about 7-8 weeks with number 3. My children are aged 10 and nearly 6. It was a shock. Had some complications with bleeding etc but tests and scan do far have been ok. I have another scan booked for Friday. I have very sore boobs. Sickness and nausea. Tiredness. Emotional. Bloated. Bleeding seems to have now stopped so hoping all still ok

zippy30 Thu 19-May-16 17:04:28

Hello, I'm another one expecting my 3rd. I'm 12-13 weeks. Had a stressful week thinking I was miscarrying after a negative urine test at the GPs. Luckily, following a scan today, everything is fine & I'm one week further on than I thought.

I have a 5 year old boy & 2 year old girl already. We wanted a 3rd child, but this will definitely be my last. I've had 2 c-sections due to breech babies & this one will be a planned c-section. Scared about how we're going to cope with three! I'm stretched to the limit with two.

Definitely on an emotional rollercoaster thinking about it all!

QueenMolotov Thu 19-May-16 19:32:31

I'm 22w with dc3 - we have a 7yo dd and a 4yo dd. This baby was planned (I'd wanted another baby from when dd2 was about 2yo, but the time wasn't right). I was also worried I'd have trouble conceiving again as dd1 took almost a year, but dd2 took 2y and 6 cycles of clomid. It got to the point of 'it's now or never' and this baby only took 3m to conceive! grinshockgrinshock

I was weirdly shocked and on an emotional roller coaster for the first 12w or so; worrying how a new baby would affect our dds. But those feelings have melted away and I love my bump and feeling regular movements smile I'm in nesting mode already! And our dds are very much looking forward to the new baby's arrival.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now