Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

27 weeks, faint, shaky, vomiting etc

(7 Posts)
MintyBojingles Mon 16-May-16 08:09:48

I'm 27 weeks and for the last week I keep o. Having episodes where I feel very faint, weak, shaky, heart fluttery, and so on. It's not blood pressure related I think as if I sit or lie down it doesn't get any better.

Any idea what's going on? Asked the MW and she shrugged at me and said to see a GP if I'm worried. Also got a horrible metallic taste in my mouth. Didn't have any of this with my last pregnancy.

lljkk Mon 16-May-16 08:12:58

How long does this last? When did you last eat before it happens (could be blood sugar?)

seven201 Mon 16-May-16 08:35:29

You do need to see the gp. I have no idea!

mummydoc123 Mon 16-May-16 09:54:55

Please go and see your GP. May be nothing, but may be significant. Better to seek advice.

VocationalGoat Mon 16-May-16 09:56:31

My money is on Anaemia. See your GP and get your blood checked. It's very common in pregnancy.

MintyBojingles Mon 16-May-16 11:56:19

It usually is just first thing in the morning, but has been all morning today. At work ATM but will see if I can get seen.

lljkk Mon 16-May-16 12:09:32

It sounds like blood sugar dip to me. Get it checked, anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now