Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

PerfectPrep - 38wks

(5 Posts)
Sardi28 Sun 15-May-16 20:18:31

Evening!
I'm 38 wks and have set up the perfect prep machine. It's ready to use and has been through the cleaning cycle. It does say though that you should do the set up all again if it is not used for 2 weeks.

So if baby is going to be a while yet. What do I do? How do you empty the water out. It doesn't say in the instructions. Also, is this really necessary?

Thanks

m33r Sun 15-May-16 20:45:52

I imagine if you just press the button a load of times to empty the water. Won't take long!

peasofcake Sun 15-May-16 21:41:42

Just tip it up over the sink and the water will come out. Would do that now and then run a clean cycle before you use it for the 1st time.

Mummyme87 Mon 16-May-16 05:39:10

Yes it is necessary otherwise you have stale water sitting in it. Would you drink a cup of tea using 2week plus water from your kettle..?

Sardi28 Tue 17-May-16 20:01:52

Thanks ladies.
Found. YouTube vid that explains how to empty tank. I've done this and will just run the clean cycle before first use x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now