Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Please help pregnancy test faint line, am I pregnant??

(69 Posts)
cupcakequeen7 Sun 15-May-16 13:38:03

Hi new to all of this so please bare with me!
Due on my period yesterday have had a weird feeling all week really sore boobs which is not normal for me and of a night feeling quite nauseas. Could all be in my head but decided to do a test this morning. If attached a picture don't know if it is just me but can anyone else see a faint line?!? Thank you in advance smile

Afreshstartplease Sun 15-May-16 13:42:15

Think I just about see it
Test again tomorrow

cupcakequeen7 Sun 15-May-16 13:43:29

Yeah I am going to I didn't know if I was imagining it. My bf also thought he could see it but who knows have to wait and see now.

Northernlurker Sun 15-May-16 13:45:26

I can see a line and tbh I can never see lines!

I would try and leave it a couple more days and then test again with your first wee in the morning. That will give you a reliable result.

cupcakequeen7 Sun 15-May-16 13:47:07

I have no patience what so ever I want everything yesterday so this is going to be so hard to wait 😩
It was only a cheap one from home and bargains has anyone ever used one of these?? Are they as reliable as the branded ones?

Junosmum Sun 15-May-16 13:54:10

Very reliable and often more sensitive than the named brands.

That looks positive to me.

cupcakequeen7 Sun 15-May-16 13:57:40

I'll just stick to them then really inexpensive aswell and if it turns out it is positive I'm going to be needing to save every penny I can 🙈
Thanks for all the replys first time posting and have all been really helpful!!

cupcakequeen7 Sun 15-May-16 15:08:21

Also has anyone used a cheap test and had this happen and actually be pregnant??

StarkyTheDirewolf Sun 15-May-16 16:48:27

Home bargains ones were brilliant for me. I loved them. And because they're cheap, it doesn't matter if you do one every morning grin

How many dpo are you? When is af due?

Zoomtothespoon Sun 15-May-16 16:49:01

Yes! There's still hope..

cupcakequeen7 Sun 15-May-16 17:03:39

I'm not sure what the abbreviations mean sorry literally only made this account before when looking on Google 🙈

cupcakequeen7 Sun 15-May-16 18:44:09

Zoomtothespoon and where you pregnant after taking them tests??

Daffodil90 Sun 15-May-16 18:49:32

I had that faint line on 2 tests and didn't trust it.

Wasn't sure and took a clearblue digital one that said 3-4 weeks.
DD is now 5mo smile

I'd be taking them everyday, you could always ask GP to dip urine?

Looiloo79 Sun 15-May-16 18:51:00

I can see a very faint line....fingers crossed for you.

Flisspaps Sun 15-May-16 18:54:29

But the GPs tests aren't any more accurate daffodil so why not just stick with the home tests?!

CelticPromise Sun 15-May-16 19:21:50

Yes asking GP is just a waste of resources. Home cheapo tests are fine, I've used plenty of the eBay ones.

m33r Sun 15-May-16 20:47:40

Definitely see a line there. Congrats!

cupcakequeen7 Sun 15-May-16 20:55:17

I'm going to wait and do one either in the morning or just wait till Tuesday I know I will do one in the morning though. Just want to see a more distinct line although my be csn see it he's not convinced at all.

Zoomtothespoon Sun 15-May-16 21:12:53

Yes!!!!! Sorry should have posted the other pics but it didn't start showing up properly until I was 5/6 days late!

cupcakequeen7 Sun 15-May-16 21:23:41

Oh well that does give me some hope! I'm only 1 day late so I still have time. I keep getting little cramps though so I'm not sure if my period is actually going to end up coming. Haven't been trying to conceive either just decided to not be careful and see what happens if that makes sence but this has made me realise how much I actually want it.

cupcakequeen7 Mon 16-May-16 10:38:43

Haven't taken one today going to try and wait till tomorrow incase it will be stronger. Don't know how long I will last not taking one though!!

Jodie1982 Mon 16-May-16 11:48:28

Aww man I just came bk to check your result lol. I'm very impatient wouldn't be able to wait grin

Frazzled2207 Mon 16-May-16 11:55:17

Good.
I think there is a line yes.
Serial early tester here...give it two days between tests and you should see an improvement if positive.
Good luck! I've had two vvv faint lines and now two children.

cupcakequeen7 Mon 16-May-16 12:06:44

I will update when I do another test I can't see me waiting until tomorrow it's just playing on my mind too much to wait!!

MagpieCursedTea Mon 16-May-16 12:07:43

If you do test again today it might be fainter than it would be first thing in the morning as your urine will be less concentrated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now