Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

3positive pregnancy tests now 2 negative

(4 Posts)
Siobhan2722 Fri 13-May-16 19:06:02

Can any of you ladies help?? Im now 7 weeks late for my period i took a cheapie pregnancy test last friday which had the feintest of positive lines so i went and bought a clearblue digital test which i also did friday the result was positive 1-2weeks as it was a twin pack i did the second on Wednesday with the same result again. Today ive had my results back from the doctors which was negative confused i went and bought another clearblue digital test which also said not pregnant. Ive had stomach cramps for the past 2 weeks or so but no bleeding whatsoever. Has anyone else had anything like this??

whatamess0815 Sat 14-May-16 16:50:25

what test did the doctor do? blood to check hormone level? You usually have two to see if the pregnancy hormones double or go down, not just want.

I had what you had once. I then had the blood tests which confirmed that hormone levels were coming down. eventuelly I started bleeding.

whatamess0815 Sat 14-May-16 16:51:02

* not just one

Siobhan2722 Sat 14-May-16 21:21:08

No the doctor has only done a urine sample but the sample was from later on in the day. I should mention that before i sid the first test which read positive i had done a test that was negative. Im so confused.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now