Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

8weeks and brown discharge

(9 Posts)
lovewatchingrainfall Thu 12-May-16 14:54:45

Hi all I'm 8weeks 4 days and the last two days I keep getting some brown discharge. It's only when I wipe sorry for TMI I have a doctors appointment tomorrow to talk about my blood results high blood count didn't understand all. Is this anything I should worry about? Thank you.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 12-May-16 15:03:05

I had that all through my pregnancy and now have a 15 year old so not necessarily bad news. Very worrying when it happens, I remember the stress. Definitely mention it to the doctor.

lovewatchingrainfall Thu 12-May-16 16:38:23

Thank you for that. Yes i will mention it tomorrow when i see him Thank you

Twinklelittlestar1 Thu 12-May-16 20:27:32

I had it at six weeks for a few days then at eight weeks also. Nothing since then and I am now 12 weeks. I mentioned it to the doctor and midwife and neither seemed overly concerned.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 13-May-16 15:12:46

Hope all goes well today OP smile

lovewatchingrainfall Fri 13-May-16 18:16:28

Thank you. It went okay he dismissed it as anything as long as it's not red it should be fine.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 13-May-16 18:31:15

Great news! Someone told me it could be 'old blood' from previous period caught in the cervix that's just working its way down- have no idea if that's true or not!

sonlypuppyfat Fri 13-May-16 18:38:07

I also had this and some of my friends did to, we said we thought we were going rusty. A bit scary at the time but everything went fine. Mines 17 and built like a powerlifter

Scarydinosaurs Fri 13-May-16 18:44:03

I had this all the way through with my second pregnancy, I have a sensitive cervix and it would bleed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now