Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sharp pains in pelvis... 37+4

(6 Posts)
Sunshine511 Mon 09-May-16 23:26:36

I've literally just been doubled over with sharp pains down below, like sort of where you'd imagine the baby's head would slot in on either side. The pain has now gone. Does anyone know what this could be? Could it be the head engaging or something? Please help!

Sunshine511 Tue 10-May-16 09:43:00

Bump

Violet88 Tue 10-May-16 12:22:43

I would like to know too, as I had this last night, currently 35+4. I thought it could be the head engaging too. I've got a midwife appointment today, so will ask her if the head is engaged or not and will repost tomorrow. x

Sunshine511 Tue 10-May-16 15:07:18

Awww thank you. That would be great if you could let me know what the midwife says. My next appointment isn't for another week so it'd be much appreciated. This is my second baby and it's definitely not a feeling I had at any time the first time round. Glad it's not just me though 😊

Violet88 Tue 10-May-16 16:13:40

Hiya, she said baby's head is 3/5th's engaged! Im sure that only happened last night. x

chanice Tue 10-May-16 16:19:41

The dreaded Fanny Daggers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now