Talk

Advanced search

Could I be pregnant?

(10 Posts)
Aaliyah1101 Wed 04-May-16 22:32:36

Hello I am new to mumsnet smile

The last 2 weeks I have been feeling very "different" that's the only way I really know how to describe it. Following feeling "different" I have been getting the following:

• pinching and tugging pains in my lower belly
• lots of gas & constipation ( sorry tmi ) blush
• headaches where I feel like I've been hit over the head with a brick
• fluttery feelings in my belly ( I always feel like I have butterflies )
• I've been feeling nauseous but only slightly
• the smell of coffee made me gag a bit before envy
• I've been feeling lightheaded
• my boobs have been sore and feel more fuller? Not sure whether the feeling of them being fuller is in my imagination but they definitely hurt!!!!
• I've been bloated
• I've had back ache
• today when I wiped there was a browny colour in my mucus. Could this be implantation bleeding??!

There have been a few more symtoms but I can't focus ( that's another thing!!!! ) but I haven't had any protected sex with my boyfriend and don't want to get my hopes up incase my mind starts playing tricks sad please leave opinions. Thank you, aaliyah x

Aaliyah1101 Wed 04-May-16 22:41:03

I've also been peeing A LOT!!!!!!

HopefulHamster Wed 04-May-16 22:42:28

If you've had symptoms for two weeks then you would be able to get a positive pregnancy fest if pregnant. Pee on a stick.

SmallBee Wed 04-May-16 22:43:08

It could be a lot of things but the only way to find out is to do a test. Clear blue are very good ones.

HopefulHamster Wed 04-May-16 22:44:00

*test not fest though that would be fun

It is always pointless to post threads like this (sorry to burst your bubble) as pmt symptoms are largely the same as pg symptoms and none of us can see inside your womb.

LondonKitty Wed 04-May-16 22:44:53

Hard to tell, symptoms could be pregnancy or period. How many days before your period is due?

When you said you had no protected sex, do you mean you did have unprotected sex? (!)

Aaliyah1101 Wed 04-May-16 22:52:32

LondonKitty my periods are never the same time, they occur different times because I am irregular but I should definitely have come on by now. And sorry I've had unprotected sex yes smile

Oysterbabe Wed 04-May-16 23:10:00

Do a test.
Most people don't have much in the way of symptoms this early.

Aaliyah1101 Wed 04-May-16 23:18:52

Sorry, that makes no sense to me lol

thecatsarecrazy Fri 06-May-16 07:15:36

No way of knowing until you poas. Our bodies have a cruel way of tricking us sometimes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now