Talk

Advanced search

Newly pregnant/cramping...worried!

(10 Posts)
GinaC123 Tue 03-May-16 17:32:04

Hi, all! My name is Gina and I recently(yesterday) found out I am pregnant. It was clear as day on the test lol. However, my dr wont see me until 8 weeks for an ultrasound, so I have about 3 weeks left. Ive been having mild cramping on and off for about a week and half now. sometimes shooting pains in stomach area, but those are mild as well and not very often at all. Is this normal?!?!

Pootles2010 Tue 03-May-16 17:35:07

Yeah afraid so, it's just your body changing. I know its a worry, the first of many I'm afraid. Try to relax and enjoy it, easier said than done I know!

GinaC123 Tue 03-May-16 17:55:54

Thanks so much. I don't know how im every not gonna worry though! I need to stay away from google! LOL

happylass Tue 03-May-16 18:13:15

Hi Gina we sound at a similar stage and I've been having a lot of cramping/niggling for the last week. Apparently very normal but such a worry. There's a late Dec/early Jan thread over on the ante natal clubs board if you fancy joining us.

GinaC123 Tue 03-May-16 18:17:56

Oh, that would be awesome!! I need to find where you are talking about lol, im new to this forum and so confused LOL

ProseccoKiss Tue 03-May-16 18:51:05

Hi, I was just about to post a thread on this!! It feels kinda like period pains but comes and goes?? Is that was you are getting?? Feeling so worried xxx

Princesspinkgirl Tue 03-May-16 18:52:31

Totally normal if the pain becomes bad then please go to a&e

Whatafrickennightmare Tue 03-May-16 18:54:48

I'm 5 weeks + 4 and had this last week along with really tender bobs. . Been fine so far this week no cramping just sore boob. Congratulations x

laughingGnomette Tue 03-May-16 19:02:14

Yes! I had horrible cramps at around 5 weeks, so bad that they would wake me up in the middle of the night. I'm now 34 weeks and the baby is perfectly healthy.

FirstTimeMummy25 Tue 03-May-16 23:22:46

I had this exact same thing when I was pregnant it got me worried, was told it was just normal though and everything inside moving around/stretching etc...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now