Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What antenatal courses do/did you enjoy? (London SW4/SW12)

(4 Posts)
ThinkPinkStink Tue 03-May-16 15:13:54

Hi there,

I'm 17.4 with my first DC and I'm a bit overwhelmed by the choice of antenatal options.

I'm keen on the more activity-based and social sessions rather than the pure educational ones, I think I'll definitely look into hypnobirthing... I'm also tempted by pilates.

I'll be working full time until mid Sept, so I'm ideally looking for evening and weekend options until then.

What are you doing that you would recommend, or if you've recently had your little one(s) what are you really glad you did?

Thanks in advance!!

AveEldon Tue 03-May-16 15:17:54

NCT was good with the 1st child
Hypnobirthing was good but not very social
Pregnancy pilates would probably be more social - there are classes at Recentre Health on a Saturday morning I think

ThinkPinkStink Tue 03-May-16 17:31:54

Thanks Ave I can imagine that trying to be chatty at hypnobirthing classes might be frowned up ;) I'll try to find a good local Pilates option.

TheCrumpettyTree Tue 03-May-16 19:56:15

Nct was great, especially for meeting people. Before and after having the babies we met every week in local cafes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now