Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Signs of labour.....

(6 Posts)
Everythinggettingbigger Mon 02-May-16 16:59:10

36+6 today and extremely emotional, a massive increase in back ache and braxton hicks and extremely tired! Not lost the 'plug' yet but had quite a lot of discharge. If I had an upset stomach I would be pretty certain this was going to be the start but I'm a bit the opposite way and slightly constipated.

Anyone else had labour start not long after signs like this?

I remember having a real emotional breakdown sobbing the day before I went into labour with DS1 but I was 40+3 then so was fed up too.

JustMeAndHim Mon 02-May-16 17:16:09

Shameless place marking as I am exactly the same but 37+6. I have however had loose bowel movements, lots last night and once today. Would love this to be the start, got a horrible feeling I will end up 2 weeks over!

Hope this is it for you!

Everythinggettingbigger Mon 02-May-16 17:41:50

It's the massive change in my emotional state that's mainly got me thinking, but dihorrea is a big one so good luck! Fingers crossed for you too!

fruitlovingmonkey Mon 02-May-16 17:57:57

Sorry to tell you this but I got very emotional about 10 days ago (lasted a couple of days) and I'm still waiting for labour to start at 40+2.

Everythinggettingbigger Mon 02-May-16 18:00:09

Oh dear fruit, did you have an overwhelming urge to sleep too?

Hope it's very soon for you!

Floweroct2 Mon 02-May-16 18:13:38

Ooh exciting I'm 36+6 today too but I've not had any of those things, just an increasingly active baby! Fingers crossed this is the start of something for you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now