Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Brown spotting AGAIN!!!

(6 Posts)
danipate91 Sat 30-Apr-16 22:58:10

So when i was pregnant with my son i started spotting from 6 weeks getting heavier till 12 weeks. it then stopped and i went on to have my gorgeous 4 year old boy. a year february just gone i found out i was pregnant, at 4 weeks i started brown spotting again which continued till i was 7 weeks and then it turned red and i unfortunately miscarried. its took me till this month to get a positive result 3 days ago. then ive been to the toilet and guess what? ive started with the brown spotting again. im a huge stress head as it is. so i feel like im really going insane now. Has anybody else experienced this sort of thing. Its now happened with all three pregnancies

HP07 Sun 01-May-16 00:29:52

Yes I've had brown spotting, red spotting, you name it! I'm nearly 20 weeks at the moment and have a complicated gynae history. I been told by various midwives that although it's not 'normal' to bleed in pregnancy it is actually quite common. If you are worried then perhaps you could arrange for an EPU referral?

SingingMyOwnSpecialSong Sun 01-May-16 00:53:11

Brown/pink spotting with both pregnancies around 6-7 weeks. First ended in MMC discovered at 12 week scan sad, second in healthy happy DD, now 15-months-old and asleep beside me. I had HGC blood tests weekly until reassurance scan at 9 weeks when I started having spotting second time. Found them quite helpful as they gave me a confidence boost each week, for a day or so at least.

Best wishes for your pregnancy, hope things go well.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 01-May-16 01:07:41

Yes,all the way through my pregnancy and the result is now 6ft and snoring his head off in his bedroom wink

Very stressful at the time, I remember it well flowers

smellsofelderberries Sun 01-May-16 15:19:01

I've had it in both my pregnancies. The first was a MMC (though we were having scans the whole way through because of the spotting and slow growth, so it wasn't a shock).

Same again with this pregnancy, I'm 11+4 today and it's only really, really light brown now, but mostly clear discharge. I did have a tiny haematoma which has bleed out, and baby has measured perfectly at a few scans, the most recent at 10 weeks where he was doing somersaults.

Good luck to you. I think sometimes there are some of us who just bleed through pregnancy, and it's so stressful, but sometimes it really means nothing.

danipate91 Mon 02-May-16 22:19:00

im so glad its not just me having this. i'm so worried. making an appointment with my gp tomorrow to get everything started. i just feel on edge. too make it worse ive had diarrhea tonight so seen the brown more. not that theres loads just because ive been going more so seeing it after each time. during the rest of the day though it goes to clear discharge which ive had since my periods first ever started. its all just so stressful. Good luck to you all too smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now