Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

It's my due date...

(8 Posts)
Reebok Fri 29-Apr-16 07:49:47

And I just want to cry! I've seriously had enough of being pregnant. This pregnancy has really taken its toll on my health. I suffer from hyperemesis. At 40 weeks I'm still medicated and being sick. On top of it, I suffer from sciatica. Had to stop working at 32 weeks due to poor health and ended up in hospital at 33 weeks with preterm labour scares (and again at 35). I've been having daily contractions ever since which are so painful that it feels like the real thing. Ended up in hospital again on Tuesday,..thought I was in labour but no dilation. Turns out I'm in very very very slow latent labour. I have a 2.8 year old dd who is really pushing my buttons too and I can't sleep as I have contractions or discomfort all night. I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever!!! Sorry just needed to rant!

bessie84 Fri 29-Apr-16 07:58:38

just wanted to send you hugs. the end is in sight now x

AddictedtoGreys Fri 29-Apr-16 08:00:52

I know it's hard, but you have done 40 weeks. In a couple of days all this will be over flowers

Reebok Fri 29-Apr-16 09:17:22

Thank you ladies. Really appreciate the sympathy. Doesn't help that oh is a prat whenever I'm pregnant and bloody useless. Doesn't understand hyperemesis. Pls pray this baby gets out ASAP!!

KayTee87 Fri 29-Apr-16 10:18:32

That sounds awful, I hope the baby comes asap! You're doing great and you're almost there!! flowers

1moretime Sat 30-Apr-16 19:39:35

Come on baby. Enter the world so your mummy can feel slightly human again. Bless you hun. Well dome for making the 40 weeks!! I'm on sickness medication & only 15w 4days. Iv along way to go xxx

Wait4nothing Sun 01-May-16 04:54:56

Reebok I feel your pain! Was due 28th and going slowly insane waiting. Baby not engaged so couldn't even have my organised sweep at 40w mw appointment (nearly cried).
I've cried tonight as I'm just so sick of it - in pain all evening most nights but then nothing comes of it! So frustrating. And if one more person tells me to hurry up and have this baby I will punch them!

Sending positive thoughts and hopefully you've started labour or will soon!

icklekid Sun 01-May-16 05:09:54

Still remember the scare of early labour for you but this is just so tough and unfair. Praying we are talking hours rather than days to get things moving. This baby has to be out soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now