Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Looking for some advice baby growth

(2 Posts)
Kimpearson1 Wed 27-Apr-16 08:10:55

I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant today, at 29 weeks my bump measured at 31, had the mw yesterday and my bump is still measuring at 31 weeks have been sent for a growth scan today just feeling a bit nervous

Sunshine511 Wed 27-Apr-16 08:33:36

This happened to me last week. My bump was measuring 31cm at 32 weeks and then at my 34 week appointment, the midwife was struggling to get it to even get the tape measure to match 31cm. The worry was that my bump growth had not only stopped but was actually measuring smaller. I was sent for a scan that day but the sonographer said the baby was measuring perfectly for 34 weeks so no need to worry. I have my next midwife appointment next week so I'll be interested to see how my bump is measuring then! much easier said than done but try not to worry. the tape measurements are notoriously inaccurate. I hope you don't have long to wait until your scan. I have my fingers crossed for you flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now