Talk

Advanced search

Very Early Days

(7 Posts)
marmummy Tue 26-Apr-16 19:31:03

Hello! Just wanted to do my first post (and need to tell someone!) that I've had 4 very faint positive tests in the last few days!!

I'll post the test pictures because part of me doesn't believe it as they're so faint. Haha.

This will be our second and if dates are correct I am only just 4 weeks pregnant so will be due early Jan. LB turns 2 early Feb, so will have 2 under two! grinconfusedshock

Not planned quite yet and it's super early days, but I'm excited and nervous and every emotion combined.

Keeping it a secret is going to be hell! Haha. x

TheMrs04 Tue 26-Apr-16 19:55:02

Congratulations!!!!!! thanksthanks

Emus Tue 26-Apr-16 19:55:27

Congratulations! It'll be hard work at times but you will manage. Get yourself a good double buggy grinthanks

Parney Tue 26-Apr-16 20:12:20

How lovely! Congratulations x

Parney Tue 26-Apr-16 20:13:36

I'm in similar boat, just over 4 weeks gone, no other DC though! Roll on January!

LetThereBeCupcakes Tue 26-Apr-16 20:14:09

flowers congratulations!

I'm 21 weeks with DC2, but will have a bigger gap than you as DS will be 3.8 when DD arrives. Exciting times!

Cottagecosy Tue 26-Apr-16 21:06:36

Congrats! I used what look like the same tests you used at the weekend and got a fainter positive. Did a first response and there was no mistaking the very clear line! Perhaps try one of those for reassurance? I'll be due around Jan 1st so fingers crossed for both of us!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now