Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is anyone ultrasound experienced or knows anything about the Ramzi theory?

(11 Posts)
Leanneosaurus Tue 26-Apr-16 16:51:31

I'm just looking for an opinion on an ultra sound I had at 6 weeks 2 days. It wasn't a transvaginal one, just across my stomach. I know the image has to be flipped, so as I'm looking at the right side of the image it's actually my left side. I'm just looking for opinions as to whether the baby has implanted left or right....I know it's not a certain way of knowing the sex of a baby but it's all the name of fun so any opinions welcome. I'm thinking it's implanted on the left (right on the image) due to the lighter area which I've seen on some images as pointed out to be the placenta.

I've added the scan pic to be looked at smile I do have a few transvaginal pics too but I have no idea which way you look at them but if anyone wants to see them to give an opinion then please ask.

Thanks everyone smile

VinceNoirLovesHowardMoon Tue 26-Apr-16 16:52:50

6 weeks?
Sorry, I know it's po faced but seriously? Just be grateful you're pregnant and hold your horses.

Leanneosaurus Tue 26-Apr-16 17:01:11

It's a bit of fun, I don't mind either way if it's a boy or a girl and if I want to have a bit of fun and take my mind of the fact that I've already had complications with this pregnancy then I will. And you have no idea how grateful I am to be pregnant after recently suffering a miscarriage. Thank you though.

anastasiakrupnik Tue 26-Apr-16 17:10:05

I'm terrible at reading scans but congratulations! I also found out today our baby is alive after previous mc - the relief is overwhelming! (and I enjoy a bit of gender prediction theory smile)

Leanneosaurus Tue 26-Apr-16 17:13:51

Thank you! and congratulations to yourself as well. Maybe we both have healthy pregnancies smile

Leanneosaurus Tue 26-Apr-16 17:49:19

*may we not maybe smile

ashebs Sat 07-May-16 10:42:38

Hi huni congratulations, I too like to have fun gender guessing and trying to do different gender theories, I would like to also know more about the ramzi theroy and I had a scan at 6 weeks 6 days and have been trying to gender guess too like you said its just a bit of fun there's no harm in it, its refreshin to hear I'm not the only one gender guessing smile xxxx

JonSnowsBeardClippings Sat 07-May-16 10:46:50

SEX
SEX
SEX SEX SEX

Gender is NOT the word you want to use here

Peyia Sat 07-May-16 18:20:09

I have no clue but you might want the pic deleted as you've shared too much.

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Slumberparty Sun 08-May-16 00:06:05

Congratulations OP!
Yes if I were you I would delete that pic, crop it and repost.

Seekingmiracles Sun 08-May-16 07:46:17

I asked the sonographer about this - she said its rubbish as they can move the machine and make it appear that the baby is on the other side, she then demonstrated it. Put me in my place!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now