Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant but zero symptoms???

(4 Posts)
Chocoholic26 Mon 25-Apr-16 23:39:07

So I got my bfp on Saturday at 10dpo. I'm roughly calculating that I will be due on Jan 4th. This is our second child and feeling quite anxious. I don't really have any symptoms. With my first I had extremely sore breasts. Can this be normal to have zero symptoms second time around? I know every pregnancy is different but not feeling any different worries me. From about week 6 I suffered from hg and was off work for 2 months. Has anyone who suffered in one pregnancy been OK the next or has it been worse?

meditrina Tue 26-Apr-16 09:08:40

Yes, it can vary a lot.

And at under 14 days (when your hormone levels would only show on a very sensitive rather than standard test) it's totally normal to have no symptoms.

Hang on in there for a few more days!

SunnyDays1987 Tue 26-Apr-16 09:13:31

Yeah I had zero symptoms until about 6 weeks ish and then they hit me like a tonne of bricks!

scarednoob Tue 26-Apr-16 17:07:42

I had zero symptoms until DD arrived! I used to pray to feel sick (although I'm not actually religious/don't believe in god, so it didn't work wink).

Congratulations and hope you have a smooth happy pregnancy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now