Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else vomiting out of the blue with zero nausea or warning?

(5 Posts)
Sunnydays321 Mon 25-Apr-16 19:05:10

Hi all, just wanting to share my experience really. I'm 7+4 and Last week I felt icky and food averse all week with small waves of nausea thrown in but the last three days I have generally felt a bit better, still a little food averse but nothing major and no nausea... And then literally out of the blue I will vomit! I was sat on the sofa just then, wondering what I fancied for tea (the first time iv really fancied particular food in days!) and worrying about my lack of symptoms today (ironically) I felt great today.. No nausea, not tired... Amazingly normal, actually worried about how normal. And then I went to the loo and bent down to pick something off the floor and suddenly vomited with no warning, no nausea just that "oh crap I'm going to be sick" feeling and there it is. I'm Not complaining because although it's awful I'd rather actually be sick than feel that dreadful sick nausea feeling all the time. But worried I'm just going to spew on someone/mid appointment/conversation! Anyone else the same? Everyone else iv spoken to/read about feel really sick plus vomiting. X

Blue2014 Mon 25-Apr-16 20:01:04

Kind of. I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and I get around a 5 second warning, like "ooh I think I'm going to be sick" and then wham! there it is. Otherwise I've no nausea in the day.

My first pregnancy though so nothing to compare it to

Blue2014 Mon 25-Apr-16 20:01:11

Kind of. I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and I get around a 5 second warning, like "ooh I think I'm going to be sick" and then wham! there it is. Otherwise I've no nausea in the day.

My first pregnancy though so nothing to compare it to

Sunnydays321 Mon 25-Apr-16 20:12:58

Yeah blue that sounds like mine.. So weird, when iv been sick in the past from bug (or hangover more commonly!😂) I feel dreadful and nauseous for ages and ages before I'm actually sick. Although I think iv spoke too soon, iv felt nauseous this time since I was sick and that dreadful burning throat feeling. Eurgh! My 1st pregnancy too. You feeling ok otherwise? X

scrumptiouscrumpets Mon 25-Apr-16 20:14:39

I had that too, though most days I felt so nauseous the whole time I knew what was coming. Then rarely I had a day where I felt okay and then suddenly, out of the blue, I'd have to run for the toilet! Luckily, it didn't happen very often.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now