Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

New mum to be

(10 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Binky24281 Sat 23-Apr-16 10:13:24

Morning everyone, I'm Vicky 35 and I am nearly 10 weeks pregnant and terrified lol this is my first baby after being told the chances were slim, hoping to chat to others and just put my mind at rest 😳

LaPharisienne Sat 23-Apr-16 10:16:23

What are you worried about?

Binky24281 Sat 23-Apr-16 10:55:25

I've lost loads of weight, had nausea but only sick a handful of times, docs don't do a test anymore just worried I've got it wrong but 4 positive tests say different and a bra size up lol

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 24-Apr-16 10:27:32

Hi Binky - would you like us to move your thread over to our Pregnancy topic? You may find you'll get some more responses over there with Mumsnetters who've had similar issues.

Binky24281 Sun 24-Apr-16 13:19:22

That would be lovely if you don't mind, thank you x

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 24-Apr-16 15:06:40

We'll pop it over there now for you.

If we can help any further, do get in touch via the "report" button and we'll get back to you.

TheMrs04 Sun 24-Apr-16 19:24:41

Hi Vicky! I was also like you didn't believe the several thousand tests I took!! I'm now 36+3 weeks and waiting to be induced! Have you had your dating scan through yet? I did a pregnancy test every week until my 12 week scan!! smile

almondbutter Sun 24-Apr-16 19:46:33

Hi Vicky, if you want to chat to others at a similar stage to you, check out our November babies thread in the ante-natal clubs area of Talk. We're a friendly lot and lots of the girls on there are on their second and third pregnancies so have great advice for those of us on our first go.

LaPharisienne Mon 25-Apr-16 15:38:12

No reason why anything should go wrong. Just enjoy it!

Syrine Mon 25-Apr-16 17:21:55

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now